As we get closer to the end of another school year, here are some tips to clean up your Google Classroom in preparation for the fall. Go through this list when your classes are complete and you're ready to organize.
1. Return Student Work - this will give the "rights" back to the student. For a shortcut...go to the grades page and you can return work for the entire class.
2. Archive Classes - then you can delete a class (*suggestion: keep one as a sample to use the "reuse post" function)
2. You don't need to remove students as they WILL NOT have access after archived
3. Delete OLD class calendars (remember: every time you open a class a new calendar was created)
4. Delete OLD classes in Google Drive (*suggestion: make a folder to keep sample student work, then delete the class file, no need to keep all of them)