It's Time to Screencast!
Updated: Aug 21, 2019
Why all teachers should know how to screencast...
1. Extra Support: Many students may benefit from watching your instruction again, independently, with the ability to rewind if needed.
2. Absent Students: If students missed the lesson, they have an easy way to see the instruction/lesson missed.
3. Flip your classroom - students can watch a video as homework and come to class informed, able to ask questions about content
4. Test Prep: a great way to offer a review for your students.
- There are several apps for screencasting, but I would suggest SCREENCASTIFY, all the options you will need are available for FREE and videos upload directly to drive.
- Just add the extension to your chrome toolbar and Go! It's that easy. How does screencasting work? Click here.
- Need a reminder on how to add/use extensions? Watch the tutorial again here: Intro to Chrome Extensions
*Need some help? Have any questions? Just email me @ cstrycula.cousd.net
Go to techtipswithcamille.com for all posts.